Thursday, August 5, 2010

Breaking News: BT's Dina's in the Know of the Carlsberg Big Wedding Bash

Having never used Twitter before this contest, I never really understood the point of it. People post things in real time, people apparently read tweets, well.. now I get it! 
Dina Pugliese of City TV's Breakfast Television has a great sense of humour and really is very, very pretty (Hi Dina!) 

I was on twitter yesterday afternoon and thought I would send her a tweet about team Wildobsoning as a follow up to a lengthy email I sent her last week about why BT should cover the Carlsberg Big Wedding Bash on their morning show! 
You can see her re-tweet of my original message to her (just click on the image below to enlarge) and follow up message highlighted in yellow.  (p.s. weddingbash.ca isn't a typo, its the url to our couples page)

I wanted to get Carlsbergs Big Wedding Bash fresh in her mind. I think BT should cover this contest as it will be a BIG EXTRAVAGANZA taking place in Toronto in a little over a month and a half. Also, on Saturday they are going to be handing out "wedding crashing" info to the people who attend the Toronto FC game. 

They are already playing commercials on 102.1 the edge, the word is getting out! Mike thinks he should get credit for that one as he emailed the guys of the Dean Blundell Show last week and he thinks that inspired the ad. Awww. We'll let him have that one :)




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home