Monday, August 2, 2010

The Dress . The Cake . The Rings

I was taking a browse through the sponsors and I did a little fantasy "If we won the Carlsberg Wedding" window shopping. What I found was so pretty I just had to share it.

.The Dress.
2008 Collection
Wedding Dresses - I was browsing the Veronica Di Santo website and chose two of my favourite dresses from Ines di Santo's 2008 collection.The first one is called Nica. Beautiful, stunning and grand!


2008 Collection
The second one is called Francesca. Equally stunning as Nica but with a more conservative feel. Gorgeous detailing on both of these pieces.


.The Cake.
I do! Wedding Cakes
I would like to have something simple like this cake by "I do! Wedding Cakes", but with some edible Carlsberg beers on top ;)

.The Rings.
Mike's Wedding Band

Jess's Wedding Band
The wedding rings are supplied by the good people of Randor Jewellery Inc. and we've selected these styles. Mike's is a simple band, mine's a bit more sparkly:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home