Friday, July 30, 2010

Showing off our Carlsberg Pride!

The competition is getting fierce, but I love a challenge. Just ask Mike, sometimes I get a little too excited when it comes to competition. My brain is like a whirlwind of ideas, couple that with my mother, sister and friends calling, emailing and texting saying "what about this idea? Or this... OOOh no wait.. this is better!!"

Anyone who knows me knows that I love to play around in Adobe photoshop and illustrator, especially when it comes to planning events, like peoples birthdays etc. I took the liberty of crafting a possible poster that could be displayed in the beer store upon us winning the Carlsberg Big Wedding Bash Competition. I think it's totally sweet, and we look really Carlsberg on that poster. 



(you are allowed one vote per day)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home